Deliverable 10.4: Final report on all activities performed in WP10
This report is a compilation of the activities of Work Package 10, Aperture Synthesis Radar.
The major activity of this Work Package is to determine the optimum number of outlying passive phased array antennas and their optimum antenna configuration in order to satisfy the imaging spatial resolution criteria of the Aperture Synthesis Imaging Radar (ASIR) technique.
The report goes through the conclusions of the different tasks in the Work Package:
- Task 10.1: Simulation software
- Task 10.2: Evaluation of inversion algorithms
- Task 10.3: Outlying receiving site configurations
- Task 10.4: Development of operational image inversion and visualisation software
- Task 10.5: Transmitting/receiving antenna beam matching